Le Spa, Stratford-upon-Avon has décor and facilities that have been carefully designed to encourage clients to relax and forget about the stresses of everyday life. Subtle colours and lighting, sumptuous Italian sofas, halos of natural light and spectacular views across the beautiful Warwickshire countryside, all enhance the Miri at Le Spa experience.
Whether it’s sinking down in our relaxation room with a magazine, enjoying a delicious glass of champagne and lunch with friends, or just taking in the views, our wide range of facilities will surround you with a warm calmness and stillness. Our peaceful oasis of tranquillity is unrivalled as it merges the best of both salon and spa facilities.
Le Spa Stratford-upon-Avon is just a few minutes out of town with ample, easy parking directly outside. Arrive, park and enjoy comforting treatments unflustered, and depart with no sense of urgency or outside interruptions. There’s no clock-watching, no city traffic, busy pavements or irritating noise. We are all about YOU.
The Le Spa Facilities Include:
- Boutique style reception area
- 3 beautiful treatment rooms (including specialist pedicure/manicure)
- Divine relaxation room
- Fluffy white robes
- Ample, easy parking directly outside
- Elemis Beauty bar
- Complimentary refreshments
So, whether it’s a single treatment or a complete day’s luxury, we offer the perfect retreat for busy ladies to stop, be still, unwind and enjoy.
How to Le Spa
in order to make the most out of your Le Spa experience, let us give you some pointers before you arrive.
- Come 5 minutes early so that you can relax even before your treatment starts
- Wear loose fitting clothing as its just more comfortable to put back on after treatments
- If having a pedicure, bring flip-flops so you won’t ruin your beautiful nails
- We will provide slippers and robes if you need them
- Book a facial later in the day, so you can leave your skin to benefit as long as possible without applying make-up
- We will of course offer you water or juice but please ensure you drink plenty of water after you leave us
As a courtesy to all our clients, we follow a prompt appointment schedule. If a treatment starts late due to late arrival, it will still finish at the appointed time so as not to inconvenience other clients.
If you can’t make an appointment please give us at least 24 hours notice, otherwise a 50% cancellation fee will be charged.
Certain treatments are subject to a medical questionnaire and you will be advised accordingly. Please note all records are confidential.
Find Le Spa Stratford-upon-Avon
Le Spa Stratford-upon-Avon is just a few minutes out of town. Set your sat nav to CV37 0NQ.
Le Spa Stratford-upon-Avon
Telephone:01789 773 857
Tuesday – Thursday 10am-6pm
2, Hatton Rock Business Centre